Thread: my style
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:37 PM

Default my style

does everyone here pretty much stick with there natural style for the most part? ive found that i play alot like dan harrington, ill stay short stack or average the whole tourny then next think i know im at the final table. but when i try to play a little more aggressive and build a stack i screw it up somewhere and lose it then im on tilt or right back in the same position i would be if i was playing normal. im naturally a more conservative person and i feel more comfortable playing that way. just sucks sometimes when every single decision could be for all your chips and if someone sucks out of ya then its over. no 2nd chance.but it does work well for me and ive found myself gettin away from it recently because i wanna be that guy building the stacks, but that stuff stresses me out after so many hands of stealing. dont get me wrong when the times comes like the bubble ill go wild. i just wanted to know if I should stick to my natural style or i just need to practice at being a more aggresive player and get a feel for it?