View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 05:40 AM

Default Re: NLTRN $20 Hand dump

Hand 1: I think you played this correct. Maybe reraise more preflop, since your oop.

Hand 2: Check behind flop. Some times he has a a monster, like 3 jacks and is going to check-raise you. You have a great hand to bush him. Check and take the free card.

Hand 3: I hate these hands as well. But I am pretty sure that he has a weakish holding. A small pair probably. Raise turn seems like a good idea.

Hand 4: Call flop. This is WA/WB situation. No draws on board. Call him and let him do the betting, and hope he makes which he has done earlier. I want a cheap showdown. And I assume that he is not ganna bet big @ river afther we have raised. He will usualy check.a big river bet. I am going broke with 2 kings here.

Hand 5: I raise preflop here to 125. Unless he is super loose and aggressive.

Hand 6: I minraise turn. two reasons: 1) For value. He probably has a weak hand like JQ, 8x. 2) I do not wanna face a big river bet,

Hand 7: Again I check behind flop. I may give a free card to him. But he probably only has 6 outs. But I dont wanna go broke if he has Aj,66,22,QQ-AA. If checks turn as well, I bet around 250. If he check-raises I can now fold, since he is not tricky, and probably is not raising as a bluff. If he calls I probably check behind as well. He is not going to call another river bet with AQ,AK, and I am pretty sure that he would have bet a hand like Jt,JQ, 88-TT. IF we bet river we are also committed to call a check-push since we have more than ½ of our stacks in the pot.