View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 03:17 AM

Default Re: OT - Today, I am no longer a pro

[ QUOTE ]
As the provider, that whole 'doing enough' for the family is no doubt an age old struggle. But what matters most is the stuff that lies underneath - underneath that thin superficial layer of what our society would have us believe is enough. A father's/husband's time, attention, and genuine interest is plenty.

While it won't improve your sleep for the worry of finding the next mortgage payment (trust me, I know!), don't deprive yourself the solace of knowing that you are doing right by your family where it matters most.

Resigning to the options available to you is the end of the worst part (which it sounds like you figured out). Change is inevitable. [censored] happens. Getting clear of the fog - new beginnings can/should be rejuvenating. Uncertainty, doubt...meh, makes life interesting [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Keep taking care of the important stuff and there won't be anything you guys can't take on, shrug off, and continue on...together.

Bless you & your family bro!

Ps. We should have hooked up with some 2-for-1 legal advice! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blue,

Thanks for the kind words. I know you have been thru some struggles as well and I hope things are going well for you.

Les