View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Wil Wheaton?????

Funny story. About half a year ago, she was on a flight with me to Toronto, no makeup, hat, fairly well disguised. I don't think anyone else noticed. When we landed, I saw her waiting for her luggage, went over and quietly asked "are you?" She nodded.

I was a demi-trekkie, but I have one buddy who was a very big fan and I knew this would have been a really big deal for him, so I asked her for a favor; could I call him up and have her say hi. Felt like a cool thing to do for the friend and though it was a little dorky of me to ask, she was cool with it. I called him up and said "Chris, I've got someone here who wants to say hello" and passed her the phone.

She put on this totally lusty voice and said "Hi Chris? This is Doctor Crusher. It's time for your physical", then said goodbye and hung up. She handed the phone back, grabbed her bag and headed off. I should have told her he wasn't the typical trekkie type, just a regular dude who liked the show. When I called him back, he called bull---- on me and to this day doubts that it was really her.