View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 10:06 PM

Default Re: The Gobbomom Conspiracy Thread

[ QUOTE ]
I've almost lost a couple friends over the 9/11 conspiracy theories when they wouldn't stop pestering me what I thought about it. I get bothered pretty quick if I start to think about all the wasted effort pored into those things. Effort that could be used to discredit the current administration over REAL, ACTUAL, FACTUAL issues. If I was Karl Rove I would be fueling every 9/11 conspiracy theory every chance I got. And of course being professional politicians, no doubt they were figuring out how to milk every possible advantage out of 9/11 before the 2nd tower hit the ground.

Oswald is tougher. I used to be kind of a Kennedy assassination buff and I've read a bunch of books on each side. I don't believe there was another shooter. But if you look at the other assassinations in that time, it's just so hard to believe there's no unifying thread. Did JFK, MLK, RFK, Malcom X really just all happen out of the blue? Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly, why all of a sudden has assasinating civil/american leaders gone "out of style"?