View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt refuses to pay me my money

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What are you, the dumbest human being on earth? Why would you say all this [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm posting it because there's nothing else I can do. I got the document PROFESSIONALLY SCANNED, it's as clear as a bell, and yet they sit there and tell me "uh uh - not good enough, we can't see it."

And if Full Tilt has such good reasons for requiring this, why is it that Pokerstars and my old poker site pokerroom.com managed to pay me just fine without it?

But that's not my main beef. My beef is that I did EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID and I can do no more than get a document professionally scanned.

Actually, the only other thing I can do is post it here to make sure others can decide for themselves which approach they prefers- Stars' or Full Tilt's. What you or anyone else thinks about me is irrelevant to me. These are words on a screen- my money is MY MONEY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe he was asking why you posted this, he was asking why you would email this to them. You have HUGELY overreacted to a single email.

You can do no more? So you have given up, they're keeping the money? I made a couple of suggestions, why don't you try those? And perhaps a little nicer follow-up email expressing your frustration a little more eloquently, maybe throwing in an apology for your earlier over-the-top email.