Thread: poker essays
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 01:22 AM

Default poker essays

I just looked at my other thread and found it locked. I'm not sure what that's about. I'd like to add to it though, it seems in the best interest of this forum, and I can't figure out any other way to do it, so here's a new thread.

ok, first, to those who think I'm trying to scam you... fair enough. I will take your advice and post some articles in this thread. I think you'll see that the reason I don't just cut and paste everything is that there is a lot of material and it would kind of overwhelm one thread.

second, to those concerned about signing up and then forgetting and getting charged for membership... if that happens, just email me and I'll refund your money. I'm not trying to trick you. It's just easier for me this way because paypal handles the cancelations / renewals automatically and I don't have to do everything by hand. 2+2 has a lot of traffic, and I'm ok with giving away the existing content, but I don't want to give it away forever and don't want to have to cancel access for everyone by hand in 3 months.

Don't have a credit card / don't like paypal / want everything fast and now? Well, sorry. This is the best I can do right now.

So that's it. Look below in this thread for a few example essays. And thanks again.

-Eric