View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 07:07 PM

Default Large Pot With Aces

This hand happened in AC a few weeks ago - been away for a bit due to work commitments. 40-80.

Anyway, game was loose and playing a bit wildly. Five people limped to the cutoff, a loose/typical player who raised. I was on the button and looked down at A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] so I gave him the 120 treatment. The BB called two bets cold and (pretty shockingly actually) every other limper proceeded to call two bets more. The cutoff then capped, I of course called, and we took the flop eight ways for four bets.

The flop came down pretty ugly, K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Everyone checked to the cutoff who bet, I called and four others called. Six of us to the turn, 19 big bets in the pot.

The turn brings the 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. It's checked to the cutoff who again bets. I raise, and it's folded back to a MP player who plays very well but is capable of making moves, playing very aggressively. He now 3-bets which makes me a little ill. The cutoff now coldcalls two more bets so it's one more bet to me. Plan?

And what about the rest of the hand?

Thanks,
Jeff