View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: We Need to Demand New Deposit Options

Ok, I would like to go through the deposit options available right now, that I know of:

Moneybookers: it is a good option except for the fact that now, they decided to ask for the reason of the deposit and if you want the funds to deposit into a gaming site they will apply the 7995 code which is the code for online gaming sites. In other words they will not process the deposit. That really sucks!!

Epassporte: besides the fact of paying $5 for each $100 portion that you deposit using cards, it takes a lot of time to process the transaction especially if it is a bank account, takes like 15 days to have the funds available. It is better if you use a Visa CREDIT card to fund your Epassporte account, it is a lot faster than using anything else with them...

Paytru prepaid Visa/Debit card: it is one option that Pokerstars is offering, it is a virtual Visa card that needs to be created once you have an account with them, the good thing is that if you are memeber of PS, you can get this card for free. It is issued by the Global Bank of Commerce and based in Antigua. You can fund it with any Visa or Mastercard and has a fee of 4%+$0.50 on the amount you deposit. It works perfect for me up to now... would like to have it free, but there is nothing to do with this new legislation we need to pay now if we want to play..

Now regarding the cards that are still working I know of gift2go cards and you can find those on any Walgreens. The disadvantage is that there is no notice on when is it going to stop working. It can be at any moment.

I personally prefer to have my money in a pokersite that you know works coded as a gaming site. I know not all the sites do, but what if they get caught?? I know it is easier to fund the accounts without being coded as a gaming site, but isn;'t that risky? I don't know I just say I rather be safe than saying I am sorry....