Thread: haha busto
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: haha busto

[ QUOTE ]
Thank god

You are a perfect example of 90% of the "pros" out there. You spend hours discussing the best plays on particular hands and then ignore rule #1 - bankroll management and go bust in a matter of hours. LOL People wonder where the dead money comes from at the higher levels...I think this answers it

Good luck finding a job after burning your bridges

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u are the biggest douche ever

seriously people like u are pathetic, hope u feel better about ur sad bitter life after making this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd that.
What I dont get is why 9K hands of breakeven play triggered this, I mean thats 3-4 days of play. What was also real dumb is playin 1-2 games w/o any previous notes. Not to pour salt on the wound but those games are really aggro, with most the lag tards cr nearly 35 % on all streets. W/O notes and strong reads defintely not a game to sit in short stacked. 80 k later i learned that. In all honesty though you are good enough to beat that game with a roll so you took a shot wutever. I think be traggic to give up you are far too good to do so. IF you gotta learn NL go for it. Maybe you should give wpex a try, just as frustrating but alot more thinking opponents, which you would play very well against. Im still just hopiong u MS painted that poker graph and ur full of (censored).