View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Fast_Freddy cheating?

[ QUOTE ]
Mohammad is trying to reinforce his argumentation with telling stories about MSN and Lodden; but if you take a peek behind the curtains, you find that most of his words are empty.

In contrast, just hearing about what Lodden said might also seem unsupported; however this is backed by other Scandinavian high stakes players and beefs up Loddens words even more...
That Mohammad is considered at least an irrational/terrible player adds to the element of suspicion for others.

In Mohammads conclusions, he winds up telling us about a security company he hired and that he recommends others doing the same. For me that is pure hypocrisy and let me explain why:

I consulted IT-technicians in finding information about an attack. Mohammad was not suspected of being involved in any cheating or other malign attempts
;but as our pool of technical information grew, coupled with investigation into links another person had, several sources were suddenly pointing to Mohammad (one of them was IP-adresses we got through social engineering but still not to neglect).

Besides Mohammad, there is one central character in this story that I cannot reveal as that would probably not be in accord with the Swedish Law.
If things escalate with Mohammad, we will reveal everything in the correct way, and that is through the Swedish judicial system, not through the implied Hells Angels/Bandidos...

/Alex

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]