View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 11:36 AM

Default Re: FT blind battle vs shaundeeb

just my thoughts so far I def had respect for your game 10 fold of other guy but I think calling the raise PF with this hand is bad. I act was giving a coaching lesson during the last 3 tables and I actually told my student before this hand that I was going to pot you PF with any2 because the last 2 BvB that happened you open completed I checked with some raggy cards and fired 2 barrels vs your Q4 on the 6QKKX board and you c/c both and the next BvB you open completed and half potted so I was not going to let you keep getting away with that OOP but you didn't know that. Also, I don't think I raised your complete up until this hand but I have raised the guys who are now knocked out who were on my right with a lot of shoves etc.

As for this hand I hate the c/c mode I am betting like nothing on the turn that I am not calling a shove with so c/shoving turn sucks cuz you are always getting it in behind. So I guess vs me I like a lead but the flop is where you need to make a move and c/shove the flop the stacks are very good for it and this board hits me like 5% of the time.

If you did c/c the flop lead the turn for a committing amount. If I had Q3+ I am not folding at any point but most of the time I have air here still.