View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 05:17 AM

Default Re: 400nl...180bb deep, big bluff

[ QUOTE ]
hands like this make me happy for future of online poker. i can see ill always be able to move down to 2-4 and make at least 300 an hour without thinking. this is just awful. i dont understand one bit of it. whoever says they like is needs to re-eval their game. this is pure spew, theres nothing else to call it. sorry for being harsh but no1 else is stepping up. ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't take it as harsh at all. i posted it because i don't want to be making plays like this a bunch in the future if it isn't a good play.

i think vs this particular villain it is better than you realize. i really think this guy will make a big laydown if he feels like he is beat. i also think the spade on the turn increased my fold equity since a big combo draw is definately part of my range. pushing a non spade turn though i do think would probably be very spewey.

fwiw i have played w/ villain alot at 400nl and i think he will give this alot of respect because i don't think he's ever seen me run a big bluff this deep because i rarely do it. 98% of the time i show up here w/ a hand that has AA crushed.

i also wouldn't have done this vs anyone else at the that table besides him given all the same circumstances. anyway those are my thoughts but i do understand your side of it because a few other people told me it was horrible as well including aba so who am i to argue w/ him.

fwiw he ran his clock down and folded what i assumed to be a big hand like KK or AA.