View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD)

Sorry for not pulling it out at the end, team...bah.

Fort: Should have stuck with the plan and killed fmxda...I knew it was trouble when he said he'd never vote you. I don't know that it mattered, though - I suspect Jeremy votes you pretty easily too.
Also, you should have actually quoted some of the day 1 posts that kind of made it look like fcbl could be godfather - help sow some doubt etc.
But good effort anyways! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I wasn't sure how to play the last two days. My other thought was:

Kill FCBL, I try to lynch Jeremy, I probably get dead, then FF kills Jeremy and has endgame with chuckles/fmxda. I think that was a loser plan, but by killing FCBL it makes FF look less like the godfather.
Our plan was kill chuckles, I die, kill fmxda, try to get Jeremy/FCBL to vote each other, especially putting the godfather on FCBL. I don't know if it would have worked - I realized too late that it meant I needed to pressure fmxda yesterday so that he was the obvious kill last night.

Incidentally, fmxda - sorry about that, I spent all day yesterday trying to figure out how to make you wolfy. I basically put on my blinders and read every post you made and tried to pick at it. It ended up being pretty freaking bad.

Can't beleive we didn't bring it home after that start - good game all.

Thanks for the mod, sighing!

I hate mustlynch rounds [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]