View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 11:52 PM

Default Re: Resteal problem solving (stars 100r)

[ QUOTE ]
you're 3betting here just to 3bet

also, sizing is poor and so are effective stacks to do this with as you're too deep to c/shove flops, and you're going to end up seeing a turn card a lot with like 4xPSB effective stacks

[/ QUOTE ]

His sizing is legit and so is his logic for doing it. In fact the stack sizes are good for a flop CR if villian bets the right amount. Pot is approx 7k or so on the flop. If he checks and villian bets say 5k then the pot is 12k and it's 14k for villian to call. That's a standard check raise basically.

I'm probably cbetting between 75% of flops. He has already signaled to us that he probably does not have QQ+. Say the flop comes out 843r, I would probably check this flop. I might check call or check fold because at this point if we check and he bets he is repping an overpair.

If the flop came T26r I might check fold. But it would also be resonable to cbet this.

I guess for flops that we would CR. Any hearts or combo draw would be fine.

If the flop came 884 I could see arguments for both checking and bets. I would probably check because the deck is crushed and why not give him a chance to bluff or value bet his JJ.