View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 07:15 PM

Default Re: My few questions

#19 – you seriously thought two people were going to fold in a rebuy tournament to your river bet??? I’m assuming you have some previous experience against these opponents.

when neither of them shove the turn I am not putting them on anything good at best maybe A5. The only thing I feel that calls me on the river there is slowplayed set/FH turned and Js xs Which is such a small % there.

#23 – any read that lead to this weak turn fold
you must have the hand number wrong 23 I raised KQo UTG and c/f on a J76 flop

#39 – nice. You sure run goot.

I think you meant 38 here but yah standard stack a donk line.

#106 – open fold KJs on the button – assuming this is a timeout?

it was KJo and prob a timeout could check raw HH but Im lazy

#151 – Did you have a read on hansmetgrote? Called SB here with 99, then called him down. Just wondering

I expected 90% of unknowns in the 20r to shove over my complete way wider then they shove over my 3x. Plus if they don't shove it means they have at best 1 over I minbet flop as I do a lot in BvB he minraises I call because theres still good chance I have best hand he minbets turn I call still thinking I have best hand often enough. River he checks behind no big deal. Reason for call down if I put a bet or raise in he folds everything worse and rarely folds anything better cuz its tp in a BvB vs a bigger stack.

#270 & #371 – I looks like you have no respect for a standard raise from the button. M=8 and m=10 for opponents in these circumstances; is there something special about those numbers in terms of your willingness to resteal. Typically I like villain to have more behind, but obviously I’d love to hear what you have to say about it (since you have around 100 more wins than I do). Or do you have some specific read on the villains?

Those are good resteal spots with ok hands. Before I was anything in mtts I asked gobbo at the time at some tstone event about a shove I made with KQ and if it was good and he said to me when you resteal and they fold it doesn't matter what you had. I had enough FE in both those spots to resteal and if called I didn't do awful vs their range.

#399 – do you know that Aryamehr would check this down typically? What’s your call range here? I’ve heard you say you are a “+EV whore” and don’t like to check these spots down, but certainly you can’t be looking for lots of EV here OOP against PFR in a protected pot.

I did because he was a tighter then avg opener and I also had a really good image for restealing later at the ft so I thought it was better for image reasons not to reshove and I expected him toc heck it down if I hit my pair sooner I would of bet. I didn't bet river because I didn't see him calling with a worse hand there ever.