View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 01:32 PM

Default Re: So, we are going to Foxwoods in May

[ QUOTE ]
Alrighty, everyone...here it is.

We've chosen the third weekend in May (18-20) for the May 2007 Micros Foxwoods Trip (and there was much rejoicing). BigBadBabar and I will be driving down after I'm done w/ work on Thursday the 17th and will check into a hotel (not sure which one yet) on Friday afternoon. We'll probably head out on Sunday evening. Let me or DrModern know if/when you plan to attend and we'll try to coordinate things, etc. It's going to be a sweet, intoxicating, and enriching experience for all parties involved (except the fish).

Now, go forth and be prosperous.

[/ QUOTE ]

TPK speaks the truth. I'll investigate hotel reservations for Friday night, friends. If you're interested in staying in a hotel with us, viz. in sharing a room and the corresponding expenses, then please post here to let us know as much. As it's my senior week--with much drunken revelry among my friends--at school, I might drive back Saturday night, but hotel accomodations could certainly be made among those who want to stay on Saturday night as well (I still might, I'm not sure yet). Anyway, I'll update with news about hotel rates.