View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 12:17 PM

Default Re: Heroes Episode 19 official thread

[ QUOTE ]

2) It was never confirmed that the girl w/ super memory died from Sylar after Hiro went back in time. I wouldn't assume that he has that power at all. It's never been mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the hell else would have killed her? It's ridiculous to think there'd be some other killer out there that the writers have just ignored.

[ QUOTE ]
3) Sylar CAN use multiple powers at once. Telekenisis + Command people powers are used in conjunction all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? Sylar doesn't have the "command people" power. Eden blew her own head off to prevent Sylar from taking it. He does do the "dark and spooky voice" thing, but that's just dramatic effect, no super power.

[ QUOTE ]
4) When Peter painted it was good, why is Sylar's so bad? From the way it was portrayed it should be like a paint by number.

[/ QUOTE ]

When Peter painted it still wasn't nearly professional looking and was very different from Issac. Issac is a trained and talented artist. Peter is a guy with some natural talent, or maybe he's had some classes. Sylar is neither. As an artist, Issac>Peter>Sylar that's all.

[ QUOTE ]
Enough listing, but I can't wait to have confirmation on Linderman's power

[/ QUOTE ]

Linderman demonstrated his power in the episode. He made some withered flowers bloom. He has healing powers. Or power over life and death. Or he's good with plants (Chlorophyll Kid)