View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:14 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Stats thread**

[ QUOTE ]
Hello all,

I have been reading 2+2 for about three years now, and thought at some point I would eventually start posting on a consistent basis. I believe this is the right place to get started, since I will be beginning at the small stakes.

My story:

I'm a Junior at Georgetown U., and have been playing NL for about three years now. I have consistently beat .5/1 NL - 3/6 NL in the past, only to take shots at higher limits, and lose much of it (immaturity/a poor understanding of the game caused this I believe). After many instances of this happening, I became too stressed out from the whole rebuilding process, and quit playing online for the last six months.

After dedicating a decent amount of time to studying the game, I have started over from the beginning with a (hopefully) better game plan, and better bankroll management. Two days ago, I deposited $750 on Full Tilt, and will be playing .25/.50 NL. Every 10k hands, I will post my stats, and listen to all of your criticism on my play. My goal is to play 2k hands/day, but with finals around the corner, I am not sure if this will be possible. Once I get to 15 buy-ins, I will start taking shots at the next level. At 20 buy-ins, the next level will start to become my daily game.

I am glad I have finally made a post like this, and hope maybe I can help you guys out with some critique also. Thanks for listening guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome bro, I have lived the same story and bought in for 400, am up to 600 at 25NL. 2K hands is hard to do in college. How many table you planning on playing?