View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: How can we improve SSNL

[ QUOTE ]
I think it will help a little bit if the Small Stakes forum would be devided into sub-topics, maybe 4-6. My suggestions:

(1) Single Hand Posts: Discussion of single hands belongs here, whoever wants to post or comment
(2) Strategy discussions: Gregs posts, PoohBah strategy posts (we all know Pokey famous posts) and the like belong here.
(3) Stats, Goals and Money: PT questions, "The happy weakend thread", Goals of the month, stats of the month, earnings, expected earnings, thoughts about moving up and bankroll management should be placed here.
(4) Poker Rooms and Players: Discussions about poker rooms, "In the well"-threads, "The regulars thread" should be placed here.
(5) Cheese: It will help these people who love it to have their own threads about whatever in this section.
(6) What's about a street by street topic. It doesn't happen that often, but I would like to see posters that display a hand street by street more often, like in the MTT part of 2+2.

What we can't change and what never will change: There will always be weaker players maybe with "stupid" questions, posts or answers and better players with better posts, questions and answers. This is the nature of such a forum. You may accept it or not, noone is forced to answer to posts he doesn't like. And there will always be a change of players in the long run. Formerly well known players will dissappear, not so much because they leave due to low level discussions, but because they move up or down or out. This happens, live means change!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol man you just described

1. SSNL
2. Poker Theory
3. BBV
4. Internet
5. OOT
6. MSNL

Why do people think that SSNL has to be an all inclusive forum?