View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 05:41 PM

Default Re: Planning a Bachelor Party

[ QUOTE ]

1) Is Borgata worth it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's definitely a cut above the rest of AC. Not saying it's worth any and all price difference for rooms, but you should give it significant weight. If you do go to Borgata, consider treating the groom to a shave in a barber chair at Shaving Grace.

[ QUOTE ]

2) Strip clubs?

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea in AC, but the last time I was in Philly at Delilah's I was not thrilled. That was for another bachelor party, and all twelve guys agreed the best money spent inside Delilah's was on the shot girls. They were on average better looking than the dancers, who offered minimal mileage. That might work for you, though.

Cheerleaders offers more mileage, but dancers' looks are more hit and miss.

[ QUOTE ]

3) Dinner on Saturday night?

[/ QUOTE ]

You said a lot of these guys are into good food, so I am going to suggest Ombra at Borgata. Menu is great, and they offer a private room surrounded by cellared wines that looks cool.

[ QUOTE ]

5) Alcohol for predrinking?

[/ QUOTE ]

This all depends on how long you will be drinking, and what kind of drinkers you have. See this drink calculator from Evite for a good start. If you want further suggestions on what kinds of bottles to get if you go the hard liquor and mixer route, let us know how many guys and what their tastes are (do they all drink good Scotch, or are is it a Long Island Iced Tea crowd, or shots?).