View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 01:59 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

I am having the exact same issue. After withdrawing several thousand dollars in $2,000 increments directly to my bank account, I am now only able to transfer in $496 increments ($500 less $4 fee) from mywebatm to my bank account.

Why the sudden change in policy? Even though there customer service is non-existent, I have really liked mywebatm up to this point. I don't even really care about paying $16 on every $2,000 withdrawal (although i am not thrilled with it), but it is really annoying when you are withdrawing $8-$9k per month to have to separate that in to 16-18 transactions per month.

I would like to hear from somebody that has withdrawn directly to their bank account within the last week in an amount greater than $500 to know if this is specific to my account and a few others, or if this a new mywebatm policy that affects everyone.

And, yes, I emailed mywebatm several days ago with no response and called them as well. I was put on hold for 25 minutes and then promptly disconnected.