View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Sex with virgins (SFW)

My GF in college was a virgin, she was 19, I was 20 when we started dating. It took about 6 months before I finally broke her down. A lot of hassles and I didn't handle it well. I wouldn't recommend it unless you see yourself with the person long term, which I did. Oh yeah, also she was significantly hotter than girls I normally had a shot at.

She had been raised Calvinist and had deep issues about what her grandmother would think. We sort of did this thing where "it" went across but not in. This got her off pretty much every time. It only worked for me if I was really horny or I hadn't jerked off in a while. For some reason that was ok, but penetration wasn't. Also oral was ok. Really it was just a very very emotional thing for her. I think she was trying to hold onto her childhood.

We finally did have sex, I didn't act like it was that big of a deal, and was ready to move on to kinkier stuff. My attitude was more like "whew, finally got that out of the way". Colossal, gigantic, horrendous mistake. I chalk that up to being a typical 20-year old with my head up my ass when it comes to the opposite sex (no offense guys). Then once we started having sex, if everything wasn't perfect in the relationship, she'd start feeling guilty again and not want to. Sometimes she'd come, and then start crying. That was fun, especially if I was only like 10 humps away. Kind of hard to continue under those conditions.

Of course once we broke up, I'm sure she set out to prove to the next guy and herself that she didn't have a hangup about sex. So he got the benefit of all the groundwork I laid.