Thread: WTF
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 09:43 AM

Default Re: WTF

I feel like posting my thoughts. Preflop villian could have any number of hands all depending on how loose he is pps, suited connects, broadways. Since we have the nfd card on the flop it is unlikely that villian calls the flop with just a flush draw. If he has a spade in his hand it's likely combined with some sort of pair, including pps. Turn card obviously kind of sucks, but it isn't a terrible card by any means. I'd lead the turn here for sure since I would do the same with the lone As and he would likely expect the same so he might be able to find a call with a lot of the one pair hands that he called the flop with on, but since we checked and he checked behind I think that he likely has something. Probably not a baby flush anymore since he usually at least raises the flop/bets turn with that. A boat is unlikely since the same goes for it as well. Though I think it's more likely than a baby flush. I think he might bet KQ or something sometimes too. I'd probably just lead river here since he might make a hero call and he will check behind lots of his range imo. I see your point about freerolling but people do show up here with boats and not a whole lot of spades, so it's pretty thin - maybe too thin.

I dunno im tired and prolly not making sense.