View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 05:22 PM

Default Re: LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD)

def fcbl=villager

esk then said 'and chuck=wolf' when chuck said all he got from skoob's posts...so looks like dmk=villager, chuck=wolf, fcbl=villager are first 3 peeks

esk confirmed dmk as villager

then he said never vote chuckles ever (?)

said chuck prolly a wolf but don't lynch

but herbie was on chuck over tfg (nazgul)

others on chuck over tfg (clown/nez/nich/bram)

mark unvoted chuck at last min so wouldn't be a tie

d4 he cleared fortfun

said vr/him/fortfun/fcbl were villagers

so vr/fort/dmk/fcbl were his 4 peeks? maybe clown wolf? maybe chuck?

his 180 on fcbl and then fortfun in 2 days was why he was killed i'm sure...peeking people u push as wolves isn't always good because if u have to backtrack u stick out more

he got peeks the night of 16th/17th/18th/19th...that's it

first 2 peeks skoob was around

2nd two were DEFINITELY fcbl/fortfun

so who were the first 2?

theory a:

dmk=villa, chuck = wolf (see above post with his quoting chuck when discussing first 2 night peeks)

theory b:

vr/dmk = villa (his d5 post was that vr/esk/fort/fcbl were villagers which points to him having peeked those 3 as villagers and then dmk was 4th)

i believe he never peeked chuck or clown....dmk/vr/fort/fcbl were his 4 villa peeks...but if he did peek chuck, it was as wolf, not villager

i think he had READS on clown/chuck...which is why he said chuck is wolf but don't vote him, to let us know it wasn't a peek...and i think he voted clown a few times, but also unvoted him at times...he didn't have room to have peeked clown cause he DEF peeked fort/fcbl d3/d4 and dmk=villager d1 or d2...vr is 4th peek as villa