View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 02:37 PM

Default Life Brag: Won $9,696,760 on two-week old lotto ticket (trip report)

HOLY FACK, I'M RUSHING!!!!!!!!

Yesterday morning I got up and was being my usual lazy Satruday self, when I decided that it would probably serve me well to do some laundry. There was a giant pile on the floor of my living room that needed sorting, and as I was going through the pockets (lesson learned after passport was destroyed a few months back) I found a 6/49 (Ontario's main lottery) ticket from the April 4 drawing that I hadn't checked.

So I go onto the OLG's site, click through, and BAM! *** HOLY SSHHHH!!!!!T *** ... I had matched all six numbers, to scoop the jackpot.

Well, almost -- ended up splitting the $19.3M with one other person, but I'm not going to call it a beat, obv.

OLG office and banks are closed, so ticket is stashed until I can go submit it tomorrow for verification. As soon as I've got everything sorted out with my lawyer and accountant, I'm going to ship FT $100K via money order so that I can live a little dream and donk it up with Phil Ivey @ 300/600 NL. (He WILL felt me, but that's not really the point [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

In the meantime, I've made my first balla' purchase (had to max out my credit cards for it, but hey):

Anyways -- I'll be sure to give you guys updates on how it goes down in the next couple of weeks, including the table I sit at with Ivey so that you can all come watch me suck, lol.

<u>BRAG:</u> LDO
<u>BEAT:</u> Will probably be hit by bus tomorrow
<u>VARIANCE:</u> Local convenience store gets $100K for ticket sale