View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 12:21 PM

Default Re: Buffy Season Two - maybe spoilers

This past two weeks I have been in Buffy watching mode.
I didn't see Season 1 completely, saw only four episodes.
I saw Season 2 completely and I thought it was excellent (except for a few episodes, i.e, "Ted" and the one with the eggs).
Both double episodes are terrific. Angel turning into a bad person made for some really impressive scenes. And the season finale with Spike helping Buffy was astounding as well.

The Buffy-Angel relationship is pretty fun to watch, because of the uncertainty of Angel being good. I also enjoy Xander-Cordelia a lot and Willow is a pretty cool character (the 'Hermione' of Buffy).

I am three episodes away from finishing season 3 (which will be seen today).
I was sad that Xander-Cordelia split up. At first I was mad at Xander with him being mean at everyone, but from episode "Zeppo" on he has been funny and nice again.
The development of Willow's witch powers has been cool.

The arrival of Faith and the Mayor has been received with great enthusiasm. I love the Mayor, he is one of the coolest villains I've seen. Faith is a nice character too, specially because she's very sexy.

The lone season 3 episode with Spike was wonderful. You gotta love Spike.
I also loved the episode "Amends", a big Buffy-Angel episode.
The episode "Enemies" was another fun one (where we "Faith" turns bad for good).

From season 2, an episode I enjoyed a lot that wasn't arc inducing, was the one in Halloween. I thought the idea of people turning into their costumes was pretty neat.

Buffy rules!!!