View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 11:31 AM

Default Re: France\'s Election is Today

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

In the US you are in the beginning of the same process, unsustainable fiscal and foreign policy out of touch with current reality and unwillingness to take impulses from abroad, heading into the same trap. Your mentality is more similar than it is different. So I advice not to mock them as you will end up with a foot in your own mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really with the English language did not use the same pronoun for the second person singular and second person plural. This sentence makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, see that now. Just meant that speaking to French people isn't that different to speaking to Americans. You have different "golden cows" that can't be slaughtered that probably needs to be, but the public awareness isn't there. You aren't living in a progressive country politically, so you aren't in a position to mock the France for not being neither.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a little confused. Are you German or Swedish or what?

Either way, Im sure your own country has some "issues" as well.
WHy is that you are allowed to mock/crap on The USA constantly over seemingly every issue yet someone from The USA can't mock France? Perhaps I'm dumb, or perhaps your assertion is illogical. (Perhaps a bit of both)