View Single Post
Old 04-22-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Brag: I know all about the NBA playoffs

[ QUOTE ]
Lakers winning against Phoenix after not being able to win anything in a month? The Cavaliers not making the Eastern Finals? Rediculous

[/ QUOTE ]

A few things I know for certain

1. I am an attention whore

2. The lakers/bulls are my favorite team and that skews my judgment, but only for the lakers-- my preditions for the bulls are spot on.

3. Cleveland is simply not a very good team, NJ has a ton of playoff experience and 3 players name vince carter, jason kidd and jefferson.....lebron is simply not good enough to carry a sub par team into the east finals-- NJ in 6 or 7 (whatever I said in my original post).

4. It doenst matter how the lakers ended the season-- if they are healthy they are going to be trouble for the suns-- during their last regular season game the suns only won 93-85-- the suns will not be winning many games when they only score 93 points and the only reason they won is because kobe was exhuasted and shot 7-26. Its highly doubtful my predictions of the lakers phoenix and lakers spurs series will actually come true, more like phoenix in 6 then spurs in 6...but if the lakers do get past phoenix they might have a decent shot against the spurs-- what the spurs do is predictable but solid, phil jackson is a coaching genius he should be able to exploit the spurs boring boring consistant offensive/defensive sets that they use every year, plus they are old and I hate them sinc ethey are so goddamn boring I want to puke when I watch them.

I suppose that was more than 4 things...guess you guys are lucky, i just enlightened your asses