View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Those Darned Politics Mods!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lol.

I still love it that people complained here when someone was given a suspension just 6 hours long.

[/ QUOTE ]
The funniest part is that that never happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, it did.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops, always amazing how you manage to never respond to a post again once its proven definitively that you're wrong, Shakey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see much complaint about Valenzula's ban in that thread. It's mentioned at the beginning, but it's not at all clear that anyone knew what the duration of the ban was. Perhaps if bans were public information, you would see fewer complaints about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every ban I have made has been public information, posted in the offensive thread, both as to duration, and as to reasoon. Try Again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you READ the thread? Almost ALL of the complaining was about borodog's ban, which was NOT public, and the mod who banned him even said he DID NOT want to discuss it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were responding to a point about Valenzuela's banning, not about Borodog's. Every ban I have made including Valenzuela's has been public. Borodog was banned by a different mod, and while i can't speak to exactly what was said, I do know that that mod made it known to borodog why he was being banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try to do this slowly:

1) someone mentioned "complaining about a six-hour ban"
2) someone said "that didn't actually happen"
3) you provided a link
4) the link had a *mention* the six-hour ban, but didn't contain any complaints about it, after it was revealed that it was for six hours, though it had LOTS of complaining about OTHER bans
5) I point out #4, I mention that if *bans* (not any particular mod's bans) were public you would see fewer complaints.
6) "try again"

Brilliant.

Let me refer you back to point #4 - nobody complained about the six-hour ban; the complaints were almost all about borodog's banning, and a few about mine.

Would you now like to "try again"??