View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 03:31 PM

Default [censored] STUCK UP BITCH!(girl problem)

Theres this one girl ive been pursuing for a couple weeks, and she definitely likes me, but weve never been able to get our schedules to match because i work about 12 hours a day 6 days and then workout for about 2 hours after, so after that im ready to [censored] collapse...often i have to work on sundays too.

I talked to her last sunday and she wantd to go out for lunch, but i couldnt make it cuz i had some work i had to take care off.
I didnt call her all week, didnt see her either.
Today she calls me at about 8:30 pm(i am in india), while im in the middle of an very important meeting. I just got a new phone today, and didnt have the chance to transfer my contacts from the old fone. I didnt recognize her number when she calld and I answered the fone.
here's how the conversation went :-
Her :- Heyyyyy
Me :- Hi, whose this?
Her :- U DONT REMEMBER WHO I AM?
Me :- No, im sorry i just got a new fone and havent been able to transfer my contacts yet.
Her :- This is Nicky.
Me :- Oh hi Nicky...im sorry, im in the middle of an important meeting right now, can i call u back after half hour?
Her :- Fine..
CLICK.

After the meeting i tried calling her, she ddint answer..
Then i txtd her syaing..."Im sorry , i was in a meeting and got a new fone, i didnt mean to b rude to u. I just hadnt transferred my contacts yet "

NO REPLY.

Then i txtd her saying " This is very rude. I even apologized, and explained the situation to u. Least u could do is answer my calls"

She later texts me saying
"Didnt see the fone. was at a private party at a club after we spoke. Yes i was dissapointed u didnt remember me. contacts can be transferred. Bad start...good nite."

Wtf is wrong with this bitch? and wtf should i do?