View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 02:26 PM

Default Re: ***Official*** Winstar 2+2 meetup 4/22

basically, this girl was playing next to her husband/boyfriend/fiance or whatever. i drew out on her on a hand, and she started berating me.

for about 3 hours, she kept making totally bitchy, rude comments at me.

i tried to be friendly about it saying something later like, "well, i don't want to call b/c if i make my hand, you'll yell at me (haha)." but, she just kept being a total bitch.

at one point, i said "what," b/c she said something about a hand. she responded with, "if you see these lips moving, trust me, they aren't talking to you."

later, there was a point where she bet like the 3rd nuts(full house) on the river, and after i called, she immediately asked to see my hand before i could muck.

later (this wasn't towards me, but bitchy nonetheless), she bet a river on a K-high board, and after a guy called, she did the thing where she flipped over 1 K, and then flipped over the other K.

so, about an hour or 2 after i had already asked for a table change, and probably 4 after the whole thing started, her guy bets into a flop of about 6 players, she calls (she's in the 7 seat, he's in the 6, and i'm in the 9), and after everyone folds, they check it down.

this is about the 3rd time this has happened, and about the 2nd within 30 hands, and it's late, and i'm irriated at her being a bitch, so i say "are y'all really gonna check it down every time you're in a hand together?"

to which she responds, "are you gonna cry about it every time."

so i'm pretty fed up at this point. to make a point, i call over the floor. i tell him what they're doing, and she immediately starts bitching and moaning and making totally irrelevant points about how "this guy has been calling down w/bottom pair all day, and he's just a sore loser...." yadda yadda. i'm sitting w/about 1250 at a 500-max 2/5 game...so i'm obviously not being a sore loser.

anyway...after it's all said and done w/some arguing, i eventually tell the manager how she's been "being a bitch for the last 4 hours."

this doesn't sit well with the guy who threatens to kick my ass....and things get more out of hand. and i'm pretty much telling him he's a [censored] for letting her act like a total bitch, and then trying to beat up someone who gets pissed about it.

finally, the manager determines that i'm the [censored], and tells me i need to get up from the table. i'm telling him great b/c i've been trying to get a table change for a couple of hours.

so after i get up and ask what table i can go to he tells me, "no, you're done for the night(it's about 3:30 am). at one point during the argument, i let the f-bomb slip, and he says something about me not having any respect for the ladies at the table (what a joke).

so i'm totally pissed b/c i like to have fun when i play poker, and i've never ever had any sort of issue like this ever over hundreds and hundreds of hours of live play.

so after i cash out, i ask to speak to the head of the room.

two guys come over, and i explain the situation, and they totally understand. they ask me if i still want to play. they are really cool about it, and explain that the two of them playing at the same table together has been an issue before now.

anyway, after it was all said and done, i'm not really that upset. i still think the first manager that told me to leave was a total douche/idiot. but, luckily, they have people above him that actually know what they're doing.

/end rant