Thread: Draw HH Tracker
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Draw HH Tracker

[ QUOTE ]
I would be interested if you can accomodate up to around 8 tables at once. I don't usually play 8, but it won't be unusual for me to play five or six draw tables, but I've even played ten just to see if I could even do it. I would think that younger/more talented players could play 8 tables of draw (especially if it's limit) without a sweat.

If I remember correctly, you can play at least ten tables
on PokerStars and even on PokerRoom, eight can be played.
If someone can play 25 SNGs at a time, why can't someone
play 12 tables of draw? It's possible that nobody normally
plays more than 8 tables of draw at a time, but I wouldn't
be surprised if somebody from Kiev can play 12 or more. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
(You're including PL/NL draw as well, right?)

Also, do you have any interests in accomodating players that
also play 7-A draw? It is more popular than regular draw on
Celeb Poker (and related skins).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the replies. Reason that I asked is that I had an issue with memory (was trying to keep all records in mem, accessing a DB several times in very short succession was bogging down my pc). Instead, I've decided to just keep in mem recs for the players at the specific tables.

OK, I used to play 10 tables of HE... but I start getting a little frantic once I get to 6 tables of draw (personally); I'll try to accommodate 10 tables. If I have any memory issues and have to go lower, I'll let you know.

As for 2-7 (is that what you meant?), that will have to be a later version, but I should be able to build off the same code.

Thanks,
Glenn