View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 12:06 AM

Default Re: Ram Vaswani speaks about that \'Golf Game\'.

[ QUOTE ]
limon, vhawk, etc.

So, you're professional golf hustlers. You make a living lying about your abilities to gullible fools with too deep pockets and too much gamble in them. That's fine by me. Idiot tax I says.

But.. Stop projecting your own experiences onto the situation that is being discussed here. Consider the following facts:

1) Ram considered Ivey a friend before the match.
2) Ram isn't a professional golf hustler in the sense you are. Sure, he plays golf for money, but don't assume he lives by your so-called ethical code.
3) For most people, apparently outside your circle, sandbagging is not only considered unethical, but also as downright cheating.

Consider those facts, and consider that Ram isn't privy to your insider-golf-hustler-douchebag ethical code, is it so far fetched to say that Ram has a legitimate grievance here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am most certainly NOT a professional golf hustler. I've never played golf for any significant amount of money. I AM, however, smart enough to realize that, since I have no idea how the world of golf hustling works, it would be best to take the experience and wisdom of those who do rather than make stupid assumptions based on my own ignorance.

The rest of your post is pretty much nonsense, but it sure is hilarious.