View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 08:02 PM

Default Re: NBA Mock Draft ver. 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. Idiots think that being on a winning team means you are "a winner" or something, that "winningness" is an attribute seperate from "skill at basketball". Since s team with any NBA players will win a lot in college, it's inconceivable to them that a guy who "won" a bunch of games in college wouldn't "win" a bunch of games in the pros.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the second time I've seen someone arguing against the Florida guys accuse people of this. Yet when I read the thread....nobody in the entire thread is doing this.

[/ QUOTE ]
While you were reading the entire thread, did you notice that the post you quoted didn't say a think about the Florida guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

TNM, I refuse to argue for the sake of arguing. Its completely clear that the Florida situation was at the forefront of his thoughts there. We had been heavily discussing Florida, and they were the only players that it made sense he was talking about.

It'd be like if I mentioned the "big 2" and then you started talking about Oden/Durant, and I said "Who said anything about Oden or Durant?"

[/ QUOTE ]

How funny is it that you are accusing others of putting words in people's mouths while doing the exact same thing.