View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 03:20 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

I met one girl off of this dateline at a bar near a hotel I was staying at. I forget what I had told her on the phone. I was pretty trashed before I even called the number. She told me she was a big girl. At that point in the night I didn't care so I said come on down. I figure at least I could get head from her. She sows up. 5'4 210 probablly. ugly also. I start ordering shots when she walks through the door. I remember telling her I what I was wearing. Luckily I had a jacket on. So I sat at the bar and acted like I was just there drinking alone. After about 20 minutes she starts trolling the bar. Hitting on the guys there and finally gets to me. She intorduces herself. I talk to her for a minute. She starts to hit on me. So figure why not have some fun. So I tell her That all I want to do is [censored]. I look her in the eye and tell her that I will go home with her if I can stick it in her ass and then have her suck me off and blow my load on her face.Shesat there for a sec and said well the guy I was suppose to meet blew me off, and I am horny so why not. We went out to her van and did that. Then while she was getting dressed I told her I was going back in for another drink and for her to do the same. I walked into the bar and walked right out the back door.