View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 02:05 PM

Default Re: 10/25 deep 4bet pot big draw

[ QUOTE ]
His bet is so weird, like its sort of player dependent to try to put him on a range there. I'd probably push without much thought and focus on another table.. =/

[/ QUOTE ]

yeh this is kind of a gross spot, the thing is that i think we have a reasonable amount of fold equity. i could definitely see someone taking this line with ak or aa as kind of a price out [censored] hands op's cbetting, get control of this street and the next, and have a relatively easy fold to a shove. obv he could just call those too and could be doing this with kk or jj. i dont know if hes calling 3bet lights enough that you want to expand his range past huge hands, but he could also be [censored] with you... im not really jacked about getting it in cause its like nfd gutter omg allin, but it helps that we have decent equity when called and i can definitely see him folding a bunch.

a call becomes more enticing the more likely he is to get it in on t's or hearts... pretty player dependent, although he'll likely not give you credit for suited hands (akhh's out) or aq if you havent been 4betting him much (even if he does give you aq its gotta be aqhh) and be forced to get it in on nut turns for you if he has a strong hand...

i think calls the safe play, but that shove could be more +ev if you had a read that made it that.