View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 12:53 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Beat: Dids\'s first name is not Brian

[ QUOTE ]
you actually made me come to this forum...

To give you all a quick recap. We are talking about 2p2 at dinner because when we are not on 2p2 we obv need to be talking about it and the topic of Dids real name comes up. Svg says its Brian I actually said it was Byron but was 100% sure it was not Brian. Evan confirms with Savage almost 100% its Brian. I say I am willing to bet any amount that its not. I offer a 100 prop. Savage accepts instantly. Almost as quickly a look of gloom over comes him and he says “I am now not so sure its Brian" <insert Russian accent here>

Evan and Him start calling 2p2ers and asking them but no one answers. Finally Evan get's a hold of one ( I forget who) who confirms that its not Brian and calls back with his real name (Burton) and proceed to collect my winnings.

So thanks Burton my crab cake sando and corn fritters were delicious, deliciously free!

PS I paid for dinner for all of us with my ill gotten gains

[/ QUOTE ]

a) the same question was aasked in #sstakes awhile back and i was the only one who knew. Only because i had a Burton [dids's last name] wynn card from when we stayed at the wynn and all our roomkeys had his name on them.
b) post here more.