View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
Still no [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] for me, nez?

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm getting there I guess.

In fact I need to recap everyone right now for my own sanity.

<u>Villagers</u>
Jack Bando - He hasn't posted a ton, but I thought his d1 was the most villagery day I'd ever seen from him
Nez477
Stephen H - Putting together this list I have no reason to think he's not village

<u>Gollum (probably)</u>
GetThere1Time

<u>Aragorn Claims</u>
Nicholasp27 - 85% Aragorn, his claim makes TONS more sense to me than Herbie's.
HerbieGRD - 85% Wolf, see above, in fact, villager Eskimo's response to the claim was poor, I'm bumping Eskimo to meh-village

<u>Meh-Villagers</u>
ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S - Kind of a risky read IMO, but he's made 0 wolfy posts for a couple days now, and is making sense, and for my sanity's sake I need to read him as a villager for the time being
VoraciousReader - Mostly because everyone is telling me to put her here… I can't get over like 4 posts of hers d2
Zurvan/RichC - He's restored my sanity and relieved some of my frustration in the thread today, and thus far his thoughts align with mine
FortFun - He was my first villager tell, but has declined some since

<u>Meh</u>
Thebram
Jeremy517

<u>The Rest</u>
fmxda - Still think he totally wolf telled on d3, or maybe it was two, by asking forced questions
Mark_K - For a newer player, he is either playing the most thorough villager game ever or is a wolf with inside info
chuckleslovakian - VERY VERY solid vote. Check out his voting pattern and thoughts this game. He has voted for people he hasn't even mentioned on a couple occasions, just seems to be flying by with nothing to add because he is a wolf…. Might vote him today
clowntable - This one just fits. Looking at the posting style of the players this game, he's played the game exactly as a wolf would… stay UTR, pop in and say meaningful yet not meaningful things and keep pressure off of him
FCBLComish - He's in this game? His game thus far was almost identical to TFG's… but I think he's more an uninterested villager than anything

<u>wdcbooks</u>
wdcbooks - I think this read is my best one