View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 4/17

[ QUOTE ]
One problem I've been experiencing:

This happened after the resizable update as well, but it is now significantly worse than in that update. When I have a lot of tables open and minimize some to the system tray, then try to restore them by clicking the "Full Tilt Poker" group and then the table name, they won't re-appear. Nothing I do will make the table come back up; my only option is to right-click the table name and close it, and then re-opening it. If I happen to be sitting at the table, then nothing I do will close the table (I'm assuming because it's asking "Are you sure you want to leave?" but I can't click it); in fact, the Full Tilt client won't even close, and I have to ctrl-alt-del it to quit. Since I always minimize my waitlisted tables to keep them from cluttering my screen, this is a huge PITA.

I talked to one of my friends that plays on FT and he said he experiences the same problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

goofy, if you have PA Hud open then you can double click the table name on the PA Hud list and it will open it up for you. It's a lame problem but thats the only way I've found to get around it.