View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had a +12PTBB streak and I had a +2PTBB streak at Party NL400+600, both 100K hands. I don't have much more to add.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, now this is a useful reply. however this does seem pretty extreme. im not sure coz im relatively new to party (last 4 months), but do you think that maybe some of it is attributed to the games getting tougher since the US legislation? also, were your PT stats constant throughout both stretches? im not saying that it wasnt all just running good/running bad, im just wondering if you think that anything else besides variance contributed to these stark results.
i guess its always going to be difficult to come up with an accurate long term winrate given the ever changing climate of the games and the fact that a player might improve/get worse over the measured time period.
oh well, i really just wanted to get an idea of what some of the better players are making. it sounds like 7-8ptbb is very much the upper end of the scale. thanks to everyone who gave feedback.

edit: oh yeah, Herrigel, if you could post graphs that'd be much appreciated. im not trying to saying you are full of bs, i just wanna see a 12ptbb graph over 100k hands. ive never heard of someone running that well for that long before and figured that the graph would look sick [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've had 100k hands at 0ptbb/100 (maybe negative even) and 100k hands at 14ptbb/100