View Single Post
Old 04-18-2007, 12:28 AM

Default How do I buy Japanese stock???

I have wanted to buy Nintendo (NTDOY) since last June. I get more and more pissed everyday as I watch their stock skyrocket. If you don't believe me -- I do have posts from a long time ago predicting the success of the wii -- if you are willing to dig for them.

Does anyone know how I can get ahold of their stock on whatever their exchange is called? Any online brokers?

Unfortunately I do not have a lot of money to invest (only a few thousand), but I can't stop getting depressed about how much money I could make if I just had enough money to make significant gains. I seriously believe I can make over 30% per year if just given the chance -- and companies I have picked over the last few years support that -- but I admit I definitely do not have the long-term results to back up my claim. But i'm not trying to whine here and that is a topic for another thread -- I am working my way up and will have that kind of money someday, I'm still young. I'm just not patient.

Also, I'm sure I could figure this out on my own, but am posting here because it is the easiest way for me to get this information. If I had more money to invest I would definitely spend more time on my own seeking out the answer to this question. I hope that doesn't offend anyone. When someone asks a question here that I know the answer to, I am happy to oblige in return.