View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just got a new mod for PokerStars- what do I need to do to get this to work with BetPot correctly?

The scroll works fine, but Middle and Right Click do not work at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

let me know if you need any modifications made to the theme, in order to make the script work

thx,
Bar

[/ QUOTE ]

The theme will need minor modifications, then it should work as normal.

Fold / Call / Raise Button background must be replaced with that from "Hyper-Simple" or "PokerStars Classic", so script can OCR the numbers on them.

Slider background must be the replaced with the one from hyper-simple or PokerStars Classic to match the buttons for theme detection, or the code edited to skip this part (slightly dangerous).

Cards must contain at least 5 pixels of pure white (0xffffff) - doesn't look like a problem with this set, nut a few months ago I had to edit the alphamasks of my BarNuthin cards as they were slightly off-white. This is for street detection to work, otherwise it always thinks it is pre-flop.

That's about it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a patch that will replace the buttons on the Stealth themes to the ones you suggest, Dave.

As for the card deck, i will have a BetPot compatible version ready in a day or so.

thx,
Bar

BetPot Patch for Stealth Themes Buttons