View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 02:27 AM

Default QQ facing push from idiot

3/6 nine-handed

I have history vs this guy. he is retarded

On one hand he is the BB. UTG minraises, someone calls, I pop it to $48 with KK. Folded to him and he makes it like $102 or something. Folded back to me and I call. Flop QTx, check check. Turn T, he bets half pot and I call. River J and he checks. This board is [censored] for me and I check. He shows 33.

Another hand, he minraises and I'm the only caller in the BB with T8s. Flop is J55 with two of my suit. I check-call $24 planning to lead almost any turn card. I make my flush on a low card and lead for $62. He calls. River is a blank, I bet $125 and he calls pretty quickly. He has 88. In other words, he can beat basically no one that I called the flop with. And he ofc had no flush draw either since I had that 8.

A hand that I was not involved with, someone opened in LP and he minreraised from the blinds with 22, checked his flopped set and walked into a backdoored flush (he bet-called the river).

So that brings us to this hand where I open for $21 in MP with QQ, someone with $600 calls on the button, he reraises to $35 from the BB. Given what I've seen from him on these previous hands, I think I have the best hand here most of the time and really don't want to get stuck in the middle postflop against two unknown hands. And I think he will call me down too light. So I reraise to $110. The button folds and this moran instantly goes all-in for about $580 total.

This is the first time I can think of that he has put all his money at risk.

Call this fool?