View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 08:19 AM

Default Re: Money Missing From Poker Accounts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
10k in 100 hands, sounds like my 3/6 6 max winrate, lol. I find it extremely alarming to.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have pulled all of my money out of Party and will not be going back until they fix this. I also sent this email.

There have been several reports of accounts being hacked on the Party website. One person I know lost over $10,000. It appears that someone hacked into her account, and then "dumped" all of her chips in a No-Limit game. As a professional poker player, it goes without saying that this alarms me greatly. I have removed all of my money from PartyPoker and will not be returning to your site until I have some sort of assurance that my money is safe with you. I hope you will look seriously into this matter. DO NOT send me one of your form letter responses, as I will look upon that as a personal insult and a sign that you have no interest in my business.

Bob

[/ QUOTE ]

You understand that getting your account hacked has nothing to do with Party, right?

I can think of all sorts of reasons not to play on Party, but, if you're playing online poker anywhere, you're running the same risks.

scrub