Thread: Girlfriend Help
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Re: Girlfriend Help

[ QUOTE ]
Regarding sexual technique, try reading the Hite Report, which came out in 1976. It was widely criticized because the 3000 respondents to Shere Hite's survey had to answer her many hundreds of questions in essay format, and the respondents weren't typical - they were overwhelmingly urban, well-educated, career types, and usually feminist. But typical women aren't capable or willing to write essay answers to hundreds of questions regarding all aspects of their sexual lives, so the Hite Report became a landmark piece of work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just picked up a copy at Borders (my only regret for not using Amazon was that the cashier was a guy [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]). Only about a chapter into it but this is good stuff. Obviously all women should read it too. I feel sorry for the way a lot of the women who filled out the questionaires were brought up to be ashamed to masturbate or talk to their partner about what makes them feel good. I was lucky to be with someone who was very open about this stuff.