View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: My Campus is getting shot up.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a feeling we will see a large public negative reaction to the way VT handled this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, lawyers and lawsuits will follow. People will want someone to blame and the only person to really blame is dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there really was a shooting at 7:15 then VT can definitely be blamed. WHY HOLD CLASSES? Are they that important? Were they just doing media damage control, trying to keep it quiet?

If there was a shooting at my school, even if the shooter was dead or caught or whatever, there is NO WAY they hold classes.

Everyone of the students should have gotten an e-mail and campus police should have been at every entrance turning away off-campus sutdents, telling them campus was closed due to that. Police should have been absolutely swarming.

Obviously none of this happens w/o shooter, but (and this could change) how it looks now, VT [censored] up big time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly, if they had done this after the first shooting, there wouldn't have even been people in classes at all, since classes had not even started yet at that time. Sure, people might still have died, but it wouldn't have been hundreds of students trapped in classrooms getting shot like fish in a barrel.