View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have to put the software unlock code in everytime I open it up and reset all my specific settings. Is there something I need to do to save my settings and unlock code? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is strange, and I'm not sure what is causing that. Your settings are saved in a .ini file in the folder called Settings (which should be in the same folder where your have FullTiltShortcuts.exe).
The only thing I can think of is that something is messed up with your installation.
Your installation folders should look like this:

c:\Program Files\FullTiltShortcuts
.... \ImagesVista
.... \ImagesXP
.... \Settings
............ \xxxx.xxxx.ini >>>(this is your settings file)
.... FullTiltShorcuts.exe

Do you have some security program running that might prevent FTS from writing the .ini file?

Let me know if you see anything unusual, but all your settings should be saved when you exit the program.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

There is nothing in the settings folder. It is strange and very annoying to have to reset specific settings everyday. Is there anything else that might cause this? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that something went astray during your installation, or you have multiple copies of the program in different places on your computer. I suggest erasing everything and starting fresh. Please follow the installation instructions on the documentation webpage.

If you still have this problem after re-installing, please give me more information to go on.
Did you use the .zip or the .exe file to install?
What folder did you install the program to on your computer?
When you exit the program, by right clicking the icon in your system tray, it should then create the .ini file in your \Settings folder. You can test this to see if it is being saved.
nano