View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Re: The Bees are disappearing

if you read my initial post more closely in SMP, I was simply pointing out the article's suggestion it was GM crops - had I seen the cell phone theory article first I'd have linked to that instead

though the scientific evidence is still out there - it was not an anti-GM rant and I didn't express my disdain for frankenfood til my thread turned into a GM cheerleader thread though I do suspect the answer will be to try to GM our way out of the pollenation issue.

To suggest that because one disapproves of the hypothesis that GM crops or cell phones are causing the issue in no way diminishes the impact or the fact the issue is STILL occuring and being observed in many places of the world.

And to turn it into a GM cheerleader thread and ignore the point of the original post because they support frankenfood is disingeneous and irrelevant to the facts and contributed nothing to the conversation.

but hey, seriously, REALLY seriously - what do I care - it won't affect me - I'm an American - we'll just bomb and take what we need from others to survive anyways.

rb