View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 02:52 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Still no go on the auto-reload for me, but I know it's a factor of the table overlap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me again (now that verson .60 is out there), exactly what happens with your overlapping tables and auto-reload. I made a few changes that seemed to help with overlapped tables on my machine and put them into 0.60).
e.g. does it get hung up with a get chips dialog open, or does it try to reload on tables it doesn't need to?
If you can, try moving your overlapped tables about the height and width of the player's box, and see if that helps.

As you know the software reads the stack size using image recognition, and when it tries to read the hero's stack size for an undertable, it will be looking on the screen in that position. If it should happen to see some other player's box in that spot, it will read the numbers there on the top table. See if you can see what is on the screen on the top table when it tries to read the bottom tables stack. If there is a "black" area of a players box there, the software will get confused.

Other than that, I'm currently out of ideas for getting overlapped tables to auto-reload [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

nano